The programming consists of animated French-language programs and various playlists.
The grid is modified slightly as the season progresses.
When a programme is finished in advance, a general rotation starts up to the time of the start of the next programme.
It is possible that during the season we offer you an exceptional program in case of force majeure where technical incapacity you will be informed by the website of the radio: https://dolceradio.uk/
For more information you can contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the universe of …
In the universe of … is the program that recounts each week the musical biography of an artist or a group. This program is devoted every first week of the month to “the artist” of the month. Its first broadcast is on Monday. It is then repeated several times a week.
In the objective of Dolce
In the objective of Dolce is the press review of Dolce broadcast live on every other Friday in association with Dolce Magazine and Dolce TV. It brings together topical topics and reports on the themes of culture, sports, society… We also receive guests on this program to talk to them about their news. The program is repeated several times a week alternating with the program Dolce Quizz.
Dolce Quizz became the flagship show of Dolce Radio. Broadcast live simultaneously on Dolce Radio and on our Twitch channel every other week. Then is the subject of a replay mounted on our YouTube channel a week after in “premiere”. The context of the game is as follows: our orchestra plays live well-known songs broadcast on Dolce Radio. Via the chat of Twitch and YouTube it is up to you to find the title and the original interpreter of the song.
Dolce rencontre is a programme of interviews conducted by Dolce Radio and often in association with Dolce Magazine and Dolce TV. They are available in replay audio version on SoundCloud and sometimes in video on our YouTube channel.
Each playlist is themed. You can also propose titles by contacting us at: email@example.com.
- Soundtracks (diffusion of film music)
- Classical Morning (classical music broadcast)
- Favourites (distribution of a monthly selection of favourites to which we invite you to propose titles)
- Covers Moment (distribution of titles covered by an artist who is not the original performer)
- Dolce Découverte (diffusion of music whose artists are less known to the general public, their titles can compete in the selection Dolce Découverte Awards
- Dolce Italiana (diffusion of Italian music)
- Dolce Night (daily broadcast of soft music between 3 and 5:30 in the morning: Paris time)
- Dulzura Española (diffusion of Spanish music)
- Golden Hits (broadcasts of English music)
- Grands Tubes (distribution of titles rendered essential)
- News Hits (regularly updated news)
- Show Must Go on (live concert broadcast)
- Urban Time (dissemination of urban music)